emergency-adopt-outreach message

Subject: DRAFT of Proposal for Cross-Functional Scenario Task Force

Outreach & Education SC,

Attached is the preliminary draft I have written of a proposal to engage
other organizations, which have been identified through our O&E SC, to
participate in developing expanded scenarios for the OASIS Emergency InterOp
at IAEM in Nov 2010.

I feel that we should try to form this as a task force of volunteer
representatives from these various organizations who can not only help to
define expanded scenarios to demonstrate benefits of interoperable data
exchange, but also help to define the benefit statements - possible a white
paper.  We would then also select some subset of the task force to sit on a
panel session at the IAEM conference.  I am also preparing a companion
abstract for such panel session to reply to the IAEM CFP.

I floated this idea to several reps from IAEM and NASBA with very positive
response.  They just need to see a written proposal.

Please review and lets discuss on this morning's call.

Best regards,

Patrick Gannon
President & COO
Warning Systems, Inc.
+1 256 880 8702 x104  (office)
+1 256 468 4055  (mobile)

OASIS-Emergency-Data-Interoperability-ScenarioPanel-IAEM-Conf-20100409.doc