emergency-cap-profiles message

Subject: RE: [emergency-cap-profiles] One v. Several SpecificationDocuments

I have no problem with this. As I replied to Art, I understand that
we're looking for a single profile that fulfills the three sets of
profile requirements. We're doing well in our meetings and working
through the CAP elements in the worksheet. The last thing I want to
do is bring this stuff up in the meetings yet.

However, I think we have a big enough group that some of us can take
a little time and give some thought to some other issues, too. We
have the mailing list now, so I just want to make use of it.

I'm interested in getting feedback through the list, and, hopefully,
stimulate some thinking. However, for now I will wait until after the
1st or after we've made our first pass through the CAP elements.

Cheers,
Rex