emergency-cap-profiles message

Subject: Schema for CAPv1.1 IPAWS Profile

Hi Gary,

I reviewed the issue and it is as you said:

"In general, an element is required to appear when the value of
minOccurs  is 1 or more. The maximum number of times an element may
appear is determined by the value of a maxOccurs attribute in its
declaration. This value may be a positive integer such as 41, or the
term unbounded to indicate there is no maximum number of occurrences.
The default value for both the  minOccurs and the maxOccurs
attributes is 1. Thus, when an element such as comment is declared
without a   maxOccurs attribute, the element may not occur more than
once. Be sure that if you specify a value for only the  minOccurs
attribute, it is less than or equal to the default value of
maxOccurs, i.e. it is 0 or 1. Similarly, if you specify a value for
only the maxOccurs attribute, it must be greater than or equal to the
default value of minOccurs, i.e. 1 or more. If both attributes are
omitted, the element must appear exactly once. "

from http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-0/

So, where only one value for an element is required, neither
minOccurs nor maxOccurs should be present, so in the case of <code>,
I am removing maxOccurs="unbounded" since it is required to be
"IPAWSv1.0" or, to be precise "CAPv1.1-IPAWS-Profile-v1.0" in the
schema revision I'm working on. I'm still not sure whether we should
add an annotation.

Correct?

Cheers,
Rex