emergency-cap-profiles message

Subject: Today's Meeting

Hi Everyone,

Would it be possible for us to just work through all the feedback
today and take the time so that I can make the changes as we go
along, including changes to the schema?

If so, I could produce the WD04 document, post it to the list for us
to review as the last thing we do today, and perhaps we could send it
along to the TC for review over the weekend and possibly send it,
with any last changes, on for the 60-Day Review in a special TC
meeting at 11:00 a.m. Tuesday, or any acceptable time Monday?

We have a special Messages and Notification Subcommittee Meeting
scheduled for noon EST Tuesday to work through the issues that the
NIMS Support Center found in EDXL-HAVE and EDXL-RM.

This combination would get us through this period of adapting to the
CAP Profile work and we can all get back to our more normal
schedules. (Note, I said more normal, since not very much seems
normal these days.).

Cheers,
Rex
--