emergency-cap-profiles message

Subject: IssuesList started with 23 Issues for Thursday

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to add a personal email to the system message that went
out when I uploaded the first IssuesList to the Resources Folder of
the Documents page for this SC. There are 23 Issues, though many of
them deal with similar items like Digital Signatures or instances
where the Specification differs from  the Appendix, but there is more
than enough to get us started on resolving them.

Cheers,
Rex
--
Rex Brooks