emergency-cap-profiles message

Subject: Short Notes for Today's Meeting

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to let you know that I will be about 5 minutes or so late
for the start of today's meeting.

I have uploaded the IssuesList and you can find it in the Resources Folder.

If would to propose an agenda item: Can we consider making these
meetings just an hour for the next three weeks until or unless we get
a backlog of more than 30 issues,  then review the schedule two weeks
before the end of the 60-Day Revew? Alternatively, could we meet an
hour today and two weeks from today, and make up the difference, if
we need to next week?

I have the EDXL-RIM SC to chair, and even without much participation,
I intend to push some work forward so that we can stimulate more
participation as we get closer to sending out some first drafts. As I
suspect we'll discover in the last two weeks of the Public Review,
participation increases as deadlines near.

I expect we'll want to meet twice a week to finish up.

We now have 23 Issues to start and many of these are reciprocal pairs
where there is an apparent conflict between the specification for an
element and how one or another exchange partner system specifies the
element in Appendix A. We probably only need to solve one of these
and apply the solution to as many as fit. Some may need more
noodling. Several are typos and a few are substantive. In other
words, I'd like to spread the work out more rather than pushing
through these quickly and then waiting till the end when I expect
we'll get a small flurry of issues.

Cheers,
Rex
--