emergency-cap-profiles message

Subject: B. Cooper's Comments

Hi Everyone,

I will be finished adding the new comments to the IssuesList today in
preparation for Thursday's meeting EM CAP Profiles Mtg. In doing so,
I made a summary of the issues from Brain Cooper of Lockheed-Martin,
who sent in a set of issues as comments within a copy of the
specification document, and I have added that document to this
message for easier reference than the commented spec doc.

I would suggest we meet Tuesday, tomorrow, but there is a two-hour
EDXL SitRep meeting scheduled already, and after last week's
marathon, I'm not up to adding a two-hour session following that, or
even a one-hour session. I have a backlog of other concerns I need to
attend to.

So, I would like to suggest that we start at 10:00 am and go to 12:00
pm because we have a lot of work, and I would prefer not to have to
postpone or cancel the EDXL-RIM Mtg. I would also like to suggest
that we look at how far we get in two hours Thursday to gauge how
long we think it will take to complete our work, and adjust our
schedule accordingly.

Cheers,
Rex
--