emergency-cap-profiles message

Subject: Groups - CAP-AU Section 1_GT.doc uploaded

CAP Profiles SC Members,

This revised document is my feedback regarding Elysa's initial CAP-AU
Profile Section 1 draft, including suggestions for consideration and some
questions.

One issue for everyone to remain mindful of as we develop this CAP-AU
Profile is that I ultimately need to include the final OASIS Profile
product as a standalone document that can be attached to something I am
going to title "Australian Government Standard for the Common Alerting
Protocol - Australia Profile (CAP-AU-STD)".

Developing the Profile to be an Attachment means it can be revised
independently of the parent document or other attachments within the parent
document.  This strategy also provides me with flexibility to include new
content raised by the Australian CAP Stakeholders either in the CAP-AU-STD
parent document or pass it to OASIS for inclusion in the CAP-AU Profile
document.

The Australian Event Code list will be included a second Attachment to the
parent CAP-AU-STD document so it can be revised whenever required without
impacting either the CAP-AU-STD or the CAP-AU Profile documents.

Please let me know if you feel this strategy is flawed in any way.

Regards,

 -- Mr. Greg Trott

The document named CAP-AU Section 1_GT.doc has been submitted by Mr. Greg
Trott to the EM CAP Profiles SC document repository.

Document Description:

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=42188

Download Document: