emergency-cap-profiles message

Subject: Groups - Proposed Cover Page for the CAP-AU Profile (CAP-AU Cover Page.doc) uploaded

CAP Profiles SC Members,

Would OASIS consider including a COVER PAGE like this attached document, in
the CAP-AU Profile document, so that the product that OASIS produces has a
similar look and style to the other documents that will comprise the three
documents in the "Australian Government Standard for the Common Alerting
Protocol - Australia Profile (CAP-AU-STD)".

The Australian Event Code list will be included as a second Attachment to
the parent CAP-AU-STD document and I have used the cover page from that
document to provide this design that I am asking to be inserted into the
CAP-AU Profile document.

Regards,

 -- Mr. Greg Trott

The document named Proposed Cover Page for the CAP-AU Profile (CAP-AU Cover
Page.doc) has been submitted by Mr. Greg Trott to the EM CAP Profiles SC
document repository.

Document Description:

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=42189