emergency-cap-profiles message

Subject: RE: [emergency-cap-profiles] Rule Set Definition - GT suggestion [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Title: RE: [emergency-cap-profiles] Rule Set Definition

I suggest that we change all of the Terminology definitions into complete sentenes. Right now Layer and Profile definitions are complete sentences, but Managed List and Rule Set are not.

I like Option 2. If we want to break it into two sentences, we could change the clause to a separate sentence:

Option 2) Rule Set - As used in this document, Rule Set refers to a collection of rules that
impose usage requirements beyond those required by the CAP-v1.2 Specification. A Rule Set must remain conformant to CAP-v1.2.

Patti

Patti Iles Aymond, PhD
Senior Scientist, Research & Development
Innovative Emergency Management, Inc. (IEM)
Managing Risk in a Complex World

8550 United Plaza Blvd.   Suite 501
Baton Rouge, LA 70809
(225) 526-8844 (phone)