emergency-cap-profiles message

Subject: RE: [emergency-cap-profiles] Resume Activity for CAP Profiles SC meetings

Just a reminder that we re-start the CAP Profiles SC meetings this afternoon at 4:00PM ET.

Note we will NOT use the normal FEMA call-in number - take note of the number below.

We will be discussing a revised SC Charter.  See: CAP Profiles SC Charter DRAFT

Also, at the bottom of this email are links to the three CAP-AU documents Sukumar would like you to review prior to the meeting.

Gary Timm

Senior Consultant

Touchstone Consulting Group

1920 N Street NW, Suite 600