emergency-cap-profiles message

Subject: CAP-AU Profile Review - Section 2

Hopefully eveyone on the list is making their way through reviewing CAP-AU Profile Section 2, and the Alert Block (Section 1.1) for discussion at tomorrow's meeting.

Greg,
In Section 2 it refers to Table 1 and Table 2, but I saw no Table 2.  I noted this language came directly out of the IPAWS Profile, where they separated their IPAWS-specific Parameter elements into a Table 2 - I see you have your CAP-AU-specific Parameter elements located within the INFO Block where it is located in the CAP message.  So not sure if you want to pull your Parameter elements out into a Table 2 as IPAWS Profile did or if Table 2 was referring to something else.

Also wondering where the "Type" designation for each element came from, as is not in IPAWS Profile.

Will keep reading now on to ALERT Block.

Gary