emergency-cap-profiles message

Subject: Response to Gary Timm's questions re: CAP-AU Profile Review - Section 2 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

UNCLASSIFIED

Gary,

You have found an error in my Section 2.  It did come from IPAWS and I missed correcting it.  I propose the following change to the first paragraph of Section 2:

The tables in the following sub-sections specify the REQUIRED constraints placed by the CAP-AU Profile on the CAP v1.2 message in order for the message to be a valid CAP-AU message.  The tables contain only those elements of CAP v1.2 for which there is a Profile Specification or Profile Note.  CAP v1.2 elements not included here simply means that there is no specific constraint or condition in the use of those elements prescribed by the CAP-AU Profile.

This change then avoids the need to create an new Table 2 and hopefully makes sense against the format I proposed in the tabular sections of the document

Obviously the Section numbering currently shown as 1.1 needs to be renumbered as 2.1 as all the tabular data is part of Section 2.

Cheers

Greg