emergency-cap-profiles message

Subject: Groups - OASIS Profiles SC Meeting Notes - 2011-10-12 - DRAFT uploaded

Submitter's message
These are the DRAFT CAP Profiles SC meeting notes from 2011-10-12. They contain all the changes to the CAP-AU Profile ALERT Block that we discussed last week. As near as I can tell, all changes have been made in Greg's updated ALERT Block posted 10/13/2011 at 1:02AM ET - great job Greg. Everyone please note that Greg made further upgrades in addition to those outlined in the last meeting, so we should go through that updated document to vet his changes. In order of priority, please: Look through the attached notes, Review Greg's changes to the ALERT Block posted on 10/13/2011, at 1:02AM ET, Review the INFO Block for needed changes at posted by Greg on 10/13/2011 at 1:23AM ET. Those of you with ACTION ITEMS from the last meeting notes, I will email you separately.
-- Gary Timm
Document Name: OASIS Profiles SC Meeting Notes - 2011-10-12 - DRAFT

Description
OASIS Profiles SC Meeting Notes - 2011-10-12 - DRAFT
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Gary Timm
Group: EM CAP Profiles SC