emergency-comment message

Subject: Re: [emergency-comment] FW: [CAP] Unique Message Identifiers inCAP

Thanks, Bob,

This raises an important issue that we should address. Since I have
been asked to chair that meeting for Allen, the TC chair currently on
vacation, due to the recent resignation of the designated co-chair,
unless other arrangements have been made today while I was hunkered
down in day two of four of the WSRP f2f meetings this week, I will
put this on the agenda, along with the severity/urgency and the ALL
CAPS examples issues, as well.

Thanks again,
Rex

--