emergency-comment message

Subject: Re: [emergency-comment] Public Review of CAP v1.1 IPAWS Profile v1.0

I strongly support the findings and conclusions in the comments filed on May 1, 2009 by Dale Gehman.

I represented the Owned and Operated Television Stations of Capital Cities/ABC
as their Washington Representative and served on the Executive Committee and
Television Board of the National Association of Broadcasters.
I also was appointed and served as a member of the Commercial Mobile Radio Alert Advisory Board
having been nominated by the Honorable John Dingell and the Honorable Fred Upton under the WARN Act.

I have no financial interest in the outcome of this proceeding.