emergency-gis message

Subject: [emergency-gis] RE: Conference call for 11-18-2003

Title: [emergency-gis] RE: Conference call for 11-18-2003
Just so you know Carl,

The regular schedule of meetings is in abeyance until after the 30-day public comment period for CAP, and starts at 12:00 p.m. Eastern, so if we want to meet separately, we should either call for it to be a half-hour earlier or later. I would actually like to meet, and though earlier is actually worse for me personally, it is not unusual, so I will check in at 11:30 a.m. or 8:30 a.m. Pacific just in case. This is due to the fact that I think it may be necessary to hold a Msg SC meeting after the the main TC meeting.

Ciao,
Rex