emergency-if message

Subject: Groups - de_ver_2.0_WithXLinks.xsd (de_ver_2.0_WithXLinks.xsd) uploaded

A rough draft DE 2.0 schema for discussion purposes.

 -- Jeff Waters

The document named de_ver_2.0_WithXLinks.xsd (de_ver_2.0_WithXLinks.xsd)
has been submitted by Jeff Waters to the EM Infrastructure Framework SC
document repository.

Document Description:
This schema is just a draft concept for a reorganized DE 2.0. It's also in
the zip file with examples that I uploaded a moment ago, but I've uploaded
it here separately for those not interested in the whole zip file of
schemas with the examples. The main benefit of sharing this rough schema is
to be able to discuss some of the aspects surrounding the inclusion of
xlinks and also the reorganization and modularization of the schema along
the lines inspired by Jacob.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=40367

Download Document: