Subject: Re: Message coding

I absolutely agree, Allen... we can improve.  I think that's what
we're all trying to do.   That's why specific, actionable suggestions
are so important.

At the same time, I think we also understand that we could wait
forever trying to achieve perfection... and still not get there,
because a lot of what we need to learn we'll learn only by
experience... as illustrated by Jeff's notes based on his real-world
implementation work.

Anyway... Allen has invited us to transfer our conversation about the
CAP message format onto the open
"emergency-msg-comments@lists.oasis-open.org" list.  Allen, can you
please brief the non-OASIS members among us on how to join that list?

Thanks!

- Art