Subject: Draft agenda - next week RM face to face

All,

Attached are draft logistics and agenda for the sessions. Internet access and the DM conference line will be available.  Please review, share your thoughts with the group, and hopefully we will come into the session with a confirmed agenda.  Please also check the list of attendees to ensure I have RSVP’s correctly represented.

If anyone can make the time, a few action items remain (see page 2) – it would be really nice if, at a minimum, we could choose the tool, re-draw the Element Reference Model, and possibly use it as a template to develop 1 or 2 message structure diagrams.  Otherwise, we’ll need an approach during the sessions to knock these out as we go.

Thanks,

Tim