Subject: CAP Is Now A Committee Spec

Per the conversation today, which clarified some questions I had around
the process, we are officially notifying you that the EM TC has voted on
and approved CAP 0.9a1 to move to CAP 1.0 Committee Specification
status. The results of this vote can be seen in the minutes
(http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/emergency/200308/msg00023.html)
and a PDF of the document is available from the EM TC Documents link.

Please note that we do not wish to kick off them public comment yet,
because we have elected to finish some basic internal testing
(http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/emergency/200308/msg00006.html)
first. Once complete, we will let you guys know that we are ready to
move forward!

Thanx - Allen

--
R. Allen Wyke