Subject: RE: [emergency] Groups - ICS-201-draft0.2.xsd uploaded

A few of us ebXMLRegistry folks are working on a Technical Note, in
partnership with the e-gov folks) to describe how a Data Dictionary
populated with elements from multiple schemas (cum forms) allows users to
discover commonality and promotes reuse (for new schemas).

Given the ebxmlRegistry also supports  role-based associations we can
discuss further when there is a lull in activities :-}
.

regards
carl

<quote who="Rex Brooks">

--
Carl Mattocks

co-Chair OASIS (ISO/TS 15000) ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC
CEO CHECKMi
v/f (usa) 908 322 8715
www.CHECKMi.com
Semantically Smart Compendiums