Subject: Re: [emergency] Breakdown of contentObject

Tim, Gary, ...

Personally, I'm not wed to the names <messageSenderRole> and
<messageRecipientRole> in the, formerly named, <messageElement>.  Make
suggestions for alternatives.

As to the definitions, I see the definitions as extremely similar, if
not identical to that of <senderRole> and <recipientRole> within the
<EDXLDistribution>. The difference is a matter of scope.  The
<senderRole> and <recipientRole> apply to the entire distribution
"package" scope.  The <messageSenderRole> and <messageRecipientRole>
apply to meta and content data of the <contentObject> scope.

Perhaps the best way to differentiate the two sets would be in the
examples given within the definitions.  As such, suggestions for
appropriate roles in each of the cases are needed.

- Michelle