Subject: RE: [emergency] new subcommittee

Thanks David,

I've downloaded the slides and I will look them
over. I suspect that this approach will aid
uptake.

However, I am not a co-chair of this effort, so I
am copying this to Sukumar Dwrkanath with the
suggestion that he consider it.

Sukumar, sorry for the duplication, but I thought
it wiser to make that duplication a way to draw
your attention to this.

I have signed up to edit the spec, and I have
already expressed the thought that we may want to
include a few examples to clarify the
distinctions among the particular profiles.
Providing a sample for how to use CAM to verify
conformance with the conformance section(s) we
include in the specification(s) strikes me as a
tool that the NIMS Support Center might want to
investigate, in addition to the TC's Adoption SC.
I have long been inclined to the view that
thinking about how a specification will be
implemented is important.

Best Wishes to All,
Rex