Subject: CAP-Profile Specification Issues on SC list

Hi All,

I hope everyone's first of these back to back holidays went well
despite the weather. Of course, for those who had and enjoyed a White
Christmas, congrats.

I'm writing because I have a couple of issues I want to discuss on
the SC list, which we now have, but I don't want to fill the inbox of
TC members who are not necessarily interested in the details we'll
eventually be taking on. So I checked the roster of the SC, now that
it has been set up, and discovered that we only have a few members
listed so far, out of the fairly large group that attended the first
two meetings.

The issues I will be posting to the EM Cap Profiles SC list concern
the construction of the specification or specifications so I thought
I would send out this message to make sure that those who want to
read about these issues and have not yet joined this group, can join
by visiting
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-cap-profiles/
and clicking on "Join Group" under the group name. Of course, you can
always view them later if you visit the site and you click on the
Email link.