Subject: Re: [emergency] Groups - Draft Meeting Notes 2-26-09.doc uploaded

I reviewed the notes and didn't find anything I thought needed to be
corrected, but I did want to let those who may not have noted the
discussions yesterday that it was established that EDXL-HAVE is
indeed included in the HITSP recommendations, but this is not
something that should be changed in the meeting notes which
accurately reflect what I asked.