Subject: Re: [emergency] Groups - EDXL-SitRep submission review (2sessions) modified

Not so hard for me. The problem is that this is my main worktime, and
I get severe tunnel vision, so request please that someone give me a
call at the number in my signature if I'm not there in the first five
minutes. I'm up to my neck in writing up the Integrated Emergency
Response Services (IERS) Pattern in the Services WG of the
Net-Centric Operations Industry Consortium (NCOIC), which uses the EM
TC and OGC Standards, as well as the OASIS Reference Architecture
Foundation for SOA (being aligned and/or harmonized as much as
possible with OMG SoaML and some of The Open Group's SOA work).