energyinterop-comment message

Subject: Fwd: Re: 46_CC_118_46_CD and OASIS addressing comments from IEC

Forwarding per the email thread below.  Document 46_CC_118_46_CD.doc is international comments; the other document is IEC TC57 comments.

bill cox

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: 46_CC_118_46_CD and OASIS addressing comments
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 13:26:43 +0100
From: Charles Jacquemart <cj@iec.ch>
To: William Cox <wtcox@CoxSoftwareArchitects.com>
CC: Holmberg, David <david.holmberg@NIST.GOV>, James Bryce Clark <jamie.clark@oasis-open.org>, Steven Bushby <steven.bushby@nist.gov>, Wang Like <wlk@epri.sgcc.com.cn>, Zhang Dongxia <zhangdx@epri.sgcc.com.cn>, Schomberg Richard <richard.schomberg@edf.com>, mawenyuan <mawenyuan@epri.sgcc.com.cn>

Dear Bill,

Thank you for your message.

Noting the category D liaison between OASIS and IEC PC 118 (WGs 1 and 2) documents issued by PC 118 (and comments on such documents) can be shared with OASIS.

I hope that this addresses your questions.

Yours sincerely,

Charles Jacquemart
IEC Central Office
3, rue de Varembé
PO Box 131
1211 Geneva
Switzerland
Tel: + 41 22 919 0233
Fax: + 41 22 919 0300
E-mail: cj@iec.ch

Charles Jacquemart
Technical Officer

International Electrotechnical Commission
IEC – International Electrotechnical Commission | Rue de Varembé 3 | P.O. Box 131 | CH–1211 Geneva 20 | Switzerland | tel: +41 22 919 0233 | e-mail: cj@iec.ch | website