etmf message

Subject: Re: [etmf] Groups - Comment Log 6/24-7/24/14 uploaded

I vote no.

I would recommend to have 3 groups:

1.       Metadata

2.       Specification revisions

3.       Vocabulary

If you want only two groups, I suggest combining the metadata and specification groups and having a group dedicated to the vocabulary.  There have been 3 webinars, plus the monthly TMF Reference Model group meeting in recent weeks.  I think we will see  a lot of comments coming in on vocabulary from the TMF Reference Model group in the next couple of weeks.

Michael Agard | Principal Consultant | Paragon Solutions | www.consultparagon.com

email:  magard@consultparagon.com  phone:  610.832.8110 | fax:  610.832.8115 | cell:  484.889.7136

** Confidential **