ffm message

Subject: Proposed Agenda for FFM TC call (June 27)

Title: Proposed Agenda for FFM TC call (June 27)

Hello,

The proposed agenda, conference bridge, and webex info for our next FFM TC call are included in the email. Please inform me if you have additional items or changes.

AGENDA:

1. Roll Call & Agenda Review.

2. Need a volunteer to take minutes.

- June 27: Johannes

- July 11: Jiri

- July 25: Sami

3. Approval of minutes from last meetings:

FFM 1st Meeting, June 20, Meeting Minutes

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ffm/email/archives/201106/msg00013.html

4: Action Items:

5. FFMII Requirements:

5a)Proposed business use case: ClickSoftware

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/42619/FFMIIBusinessUseCasesFeatures20110620-D%20-%20proposed%20additional%20use%20cases%2C%20IB%2021-Jun-11.docx

6. FFMII Specification:

7: Next FFM TC meeting planning:

a)      Next conference calls: July 11, July 25

8. Any other business:

CONFERENCE BRIDGE AND WEBEX INFO

Topic: FFM TC