ffm message

Subject: Re: [ffm] Groups - Proposed additional business use cases - fromClickSoftware (FFMIIBusinessUseCasesFeatures20110620-D - proposed additionaluse cases, IB 21-Jun-11.docx) uploaded

Hi!

Thank you for proposing additional business use cases filling in the gaps of the other proposed use cases.

Please find attached some comments and questions by me regarding the proposed use cases. I can explain these in more detail during the TC meeting but thought it would be useful to share them offline as well.

BR, Johannes

--
Johannes Lehtinen
gsm +358 40 734 7049

FFMIIBusinessUseCasesFeatures20110620-D - proposed additional use cases, IB 21-Jun-11 Comments_JL_20110627.docx