ffm message

Subject: Re: [ffm] Minor WSDL packaging issue in FFMII-SPEC-v1.0-csprd01.zip

Hi Thinh,

Yes, we can fix that on the next go round. I can't fix it in this file
because I have no way to replace it. But it can be fixed in the next
iteration of the specification.

Please make sure to add a note to the next production ticket for the
spec reminding me that this needs to be done.

Best,

/chet

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393

TC Administration information and support is available at
http://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tcadmin

Follow OASIS on:
LinkedIn:    http://linkd.in/OASISopen