geolang-comment message

Subject: Re: [geolang-comment] Seattle meeting minutes

Lars Marius Garshol wrote:

> I have now posted the minutes from Seattle, as well as the meeting
> roster[1] on the GeoLang TC site. Comments on either are much
> welcome.
>
> I'll be posting more information as soon as I can. The intention is to
> get my early PSI set proposals up there as well as a todo list
> document.
>
> [1] <URL: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/geolang/docs/roster.html >

I note that the minutes state that I have not provided publication
of my geo-lang related work. Actually, I have published this and
did announce it to both Bernard and the tm-pubsubj list in a message
dated 2002-03-20 2:40pm. The link is below.

I wrote:
 > I've promised to package up the source materials I've compiled on
 > countries, languages, regions, etc. and apologize for the delay,
 > as well as the disorganization of the result, which I've posted at:
 >
 >    http://kmi.open.ac.uk/people/murray/xtm/i18n-20020320.tar.gz
 >
 > This is a collection of miscellaneous LTM and XTM files, as well
 > as directories of ISO 639 and 3166 transformations in various states
 > of disrepair. This includes MARC and UN codes, perhaps others as
 > well. I believe the LTM files may be the best, and hope this is
 > some use to you all. I'm willing to answer questions on these files,
 > though to some extent they're self-explanatory (as they often have
 > internal comments).

My apologies that this seems to have been missed.

Murray

Murray Altheim                         <mailto:m.altheim @ open.ac.uk>
Knowledge Media Institute
The Open University, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK7 6AA, UK

      In the evening
      The rice leaves in the garden
      Rustle in the autumn wind
      That blows through my reed hut.  -- Minamoto no Tsunenobu