Subject: Fw: Lists

 Karl has clarified the role of the 2 OASIS groups a bit futher.

Thus, for us at this initial stage of OASIS groups
 (humanmarkup-comment@lists.oasis-open.org) will be used pretty much for all
 discussion.  At this point, I think OASIS is very much interested in
 ensuring that both members and non-members have the ability to contribute
as
 much as possible to the effort.

 The private (OASIS members only) TC group humanmarkup@lists.oasis-open.org
will not really be used much at all until the first meeting.

I'll clarify the TC site information to reflect this.
------
Ranjeeth Kumar Thunga
HumanMarkup Chair
 rkthunga@humanmarkup.org