Subject: Re: HumanMarkup Reservations

> The two domains that were more seminal than any other
> were semiotics and hermaneutics.

Ah, well, that narrows it down a bit then. The study of symbols, resources,
and mappings, and the study of human behaviour through social traditions
(or rather, the philosophy thereof).

I'm unimpressed. Not with the volume of work that was produced through
Phase 0, but the fact that it all seems to be secreted away on lists, or in
other esoteric locations. Maybe I should sit down, start writing, and do
some HumanMarkup Education and Outreach? Yeah baby, PR with attitude!

More efficiently, I could teach y'all how to program stuff and produce data
fit for the Semantic Web, and then simply leave you all to it. Does that
sound like a plan, or does that sound like a plan?

Actually, this email has been somewhat prepared as a use case for
HumanML... all of my emails are comprise delicately intertwined packages of
sarcasm, humor, dry wit, and the occasional zing. It's actually difficult
for me to interpret some of my own mails that I sent months ago.

One day, I'll learn to write properly, but until then, there's always
HumanML.

--
Kindest Regards,
Sean B. Palmer