Subject: RE: HumanMarkup Reservations

It will help if you:

Review the existing schema work.

Look at the samples created on the Yahoo list

Look at the repository of work at the Yahoo server.

and comment on those.

Things such as RDF and XML Schemas are just tools.
The two domains that were more seminal than any other
were semiotics and hermaneutics.   Looking at it from
the schemas perspective, we need a set of types for
enabling the application language designer to work
with.  In a sense, that makes a HumanML schema
something like a toolkit.   The genre language idea
is one application of that.

If we are still jockeying, we are dead.  We just
spent some months getting our arms around this.
If we are about to open all that up again, then
the scoping will kill us as everyone piles on.

Len
http://www.mp3.com/LenBullard

Ekam sat.h, Vipraah bahudhaa vadanti.
Daamyata. Datta. Dayadhvam.h