Subject: Re: 1. Domains -- as written from Phase 0

These are the cool ones [from my/an RDF POV]:-

   -syntax/paradigm: AND, OR, NOT, XOR
   -referent: source
   -intensity: qualitative, boolean, relative, scale

RDF first order predicate logic, as I understand it, has the ability to
denote AND through the use of contexts (cf. NQuads, [1]), NOT through
simple negation (is(x,False)), but I'm not sure about OR and XOR.

Refererant stuff can be based on some of the work that Dublin Core have
done: they already defined dc:source, which is neat. I'd like to work on
efficient citation mechanisms in XHTML. The main thing is not to lose the
context, or rather, retain as much of the context as possible.

Intensitity is piss easy, and anyone should be able to come up with an
ontology for that. Boolean true, boolean false, ranges of percentages,
qualitative comments, datatypes, datatypes, datatypes!

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-logic/2001Aug/0007

--
Kindest Regards,
Sean B. Palmer