Subject: Re: HumanMarkup Reservations

I'm essentially also establishing my role as something of a loose cannon
<grin/>.  If I say something that offends, tell me about it, as that is very
seldom my intent (okay, only occasionally my intent). I'm going to dig
deeper into the documents today, and with any luck will be able to make
disparaging comments while being at least a little more informed ...

-- Kurt