Subject: RE: HumanMarkup Reservations

We have been having fun, yes.  When we first talked
about HumanML in other forums, we earned mostly giggles
and raised eyebrows.  That was the clue it was something
valuable. :-)

Orgs, schedules, appointments, roles, charts, etc. are
all good.  On the other hand, if we want to get the
SMEs started, we need a toolkit to get them
going.  That Schema needs a LOT of work, so anyone
who can hack that, have at and let's start them
out with a foundation.  I'd love to get back to
the genre language stuff we talked about a few
months ago so the VRMLies have a place to start.
They need HLALs desperately.

We will soon be covered up with artists.  I
presume everyone here has a goatee and sunglasses,
right?

Len
http://www.mp3.com/LenBullard

Ekam sat.h, Vipraah bahudhaa vadanti.