Subject: Please Check the OASIS website

For newcomers and oldhands alike,

Ranjeeth has brought our OASIS website up to speed. For newcomers,
there is a whopping lot information fairly well organized, especially
given the state it was in, which describes the areas we have done
work in so far. This is by no means to say that we have covered those
areas sufficiently, just that we have visited them and made a start
on codifying what we could. It boggles my mind that it has actually
been just seven months from a standing start to where we are now. It
seems like years, or lifetimes.

There are one or two more nuggets to come, so after you've been
overwhelmed by this batch, we'll be springing some more on you.
Personally, the amount of press coverage, knowing much more is to
come, is rather appalling, not the coverage, just the amount. Some of
it is appalling for the coverage, or miscoverage, too, but that is
another story, and one I won't have time for till Wednesday.

However, now we have enough materials on the websites that we can
just refer people to those sites to answer the miscoverage in the
press. It will be difficult to call us a bunch of dreamers, and
idiots with that material there in spades to refute any such
hogwallop.

W3Address: http://www.starbourne.com
Email: rexb@starbourne.com
Tel: 510-849-2309