Subject: RE: [humanmarkup] Re: Martians & Venusians

Nope. HumanML will be a machine readable model, representing any human defined aspect as
humans anticipate it.

> 2.) Using this new language, people will still be able to express irony,
> simile, and metaphor in their interactions with others, the true meaning
> of their statements manifesting themselves indirectly into a human
> understandable format, obscuring the truth of their feelings behind a
> safe allusion to a story outside of themselves.

No. You are talking about what I would call a "dummie" implementation; a game or  a
theatrical play possibly. In areas having a more market oriented benefit from HumanML, the
data source may be heavily responsible for the accuracy of the data, depending on their
worth. In a real market application, nobody would provide incorrect data, for the same
reason a financial site does not publish incorrect stock quotes.

Kindest regards,

Manos