Subject: RE: A Library of Taxonomies [was Brass Tacks #2]

Karl,

I am afraid URNs will not be of any real use to us, at least for some time (I also think
that was also Sean's point, the inability of URNs to serve our purpose). The taxonomy
framework will make use of real URLs, possibly even utilising RDDL, to be able to provide
all the relative validation/model schemas and of course
documentation/presentation/workflow information etc related to those.
Thus, this should require more flexibility in the choice of "paths", and easy/direct
control from the list developers themselves, something that can be really possible only by
utilising the HumanMarkup.org domain at this point.

But of course, there may be other solutions too?

Kindest regards,

Manos