Subject: Re: Relationships, context WAS: (SWAG: Re: & kindaLike that too) AND(RE: &)

Hi Manos,

I need a clarification. See below.

At 11:02 AM +0300 8/28/01, Manos Batsis wrote:
>I hope you guys don't mind about joining the two threads :-)

This is neither meant as joke or criticism, because there's a couple
of very good conditional concepts in here, so: Is this just a typo,
meaning to actually state:

:x synonymTo:y ?

or is the term synonum actually a contraction of synonym and sum so
that it is a coined mathematical term meaning an equivalent numerical
value comparing say a percent and a fraction that yields an
irrational or unique quotient? This would be an odd place to
introduce a new math concept, but the concept has several useful
purposes i could think of.