Subject: RE: Relationships, context WAS: (SWAG: Re: & kindaLike that too)AND(RE: &)

Well, it looks like I can send mail again. Jeez, it is certainly
frustrating when you can't respond, which is what I encountered
yesterday afternoon/evening.

Yes and No. I wasn't asking what synonymTo meant, just whether
synonumTo was a Typo or intentional.

The more I think about it, the more I think it may be one of those
typos that turns into something useful.

It actually makes sense, more than kindaLike to me, which sounds like
pit waiting for us to fall into. I'm not a big fan of fuzzy logic,
although I can see some use for it in a few instances.

What synonumTo  COULD do is to become an adjunct to our algebra of
modules. By giving equivalence an arithmetic base, it might be
useful, it might not. In any event, I doubt it is a big mainstream
issue for us.

However, in Art, the use of unintentional effects is well known, and
this is likely to be an Art as much as a Science.

P.S. The open public forum IS the place to think out loud, and try on
various modes of thought. The TC list, once the first meeting is
behind us, will be the place for narrowing down our focus to working
methodologies.

Only those threads with the five names we're working on for the first
meeting are requested to be focused on topic. Let's not forget what
open-public means.

At 11:37 AM +0300 8/29/01, Manos Batsis wrote:
> [...]

W3Address: http://www.starbourne.com
Email: rexb@starbourne.com
Tel: 510-849-2309
Fax: By Request