Subject: RE: Profiling in the News: Was: RE: Taxonomies, URN's etc..

Ok.  So you turn to your girlfriend and
say "That dog by the lamppost is ugly!" and
she replies, "No, she is a very beautiful
lady."   Can you determine who is right?

Rather than meditate, tonight I will return
to the fountain of all wisdom on the modern
world, Looney Tunes, and try to figure out
how Bugs and Daffy solve this problem.

Len
http://www.mp3.com/LenBullard

Ekam sat.h, Vipraah bahudhaa vadanti.
Daamyata. Datta. Dayadhvam.h

-----Original Message-----
From: Sean B. Palmer [mailto:sean@mysterylights.com]

Thankfully, because of your grammar being badly, I can provide a simple
answer. The question being "how can *you* tell humans from dogs?" rather
than "how can *one* tell humans from dogs?", the answer is, I correlate
what I percieve with my own particular concept of what a "human" or "dog"
is, which may well be variable, but more than likely, will depend upon
defining what a lamppost is.