Subject: RE: Profiling in the News: Was: RE: Taxonomies, URN's etc..

My theory:

She will look at your face and eyes to see
where you are looking (channel), then look
where you are looking (proxemic).  She
will see two possible candidates.  She
has an episodic context that she
selects based on your past behavior
that eliminates the Dog:dog.  Her
reply is based on the conjunction
of her (emotional) reaction to her
interpretation of the statement and
the emotional reaction is based on
her past history and the (culture)
she is a part of that considers
calling a woman a dog an (insult:symbol)
She counters with beautiful because
she has a goal and it is now up to
you to figure out what it is. If she
slaps you (haptic) try again.

The whole exchange is tropic.  We
can go deeper but that is enough
and we would need a more detailed
schema for that (symbol, sign, and
signal aren't adequate for the
linguistic modules).

Before we get to how we represent
the domains that create the context
of communication, we name the domains.
We named them in the phase 0 work
and we documented them and provided a
definition in the schema.   To evaluate
these mind game scenarios (these are
scenarios), we should first try to
apply the schema types and document
the scenario as a representation.

We will find there are multiple theories
about the scenario that can answer the
question *in terms of the theory*.
The test is to see if the
domains we have selected are adequate for
these and if not, what else
is needed.  Modularity begins to emerge
from that.

HumanML is never ever *done*.  Someone