Subject: HM.interactions: initial questions

I wanted to take up Rex's call, and ask a few questions regarding are as of yet created 'hm.interactions' document:

Here are some initial questions...(Kurt:  let me know if I am on track with this document, as you suggested it earlier)

How does UML Class Hierarchy interface with XML Schema?
How does XML Schema interface with RDF Schema?
How to use Web Services to transport HumanML information?
What technologies should be looked in creating higher level constraint languages based on core HumanML modules? (RDDL)

(do post as a follow up to this thread, as it will make incorporating everyone's input easier)

Ranjeeth Kumar Thunga