Subject: RE: HM.applications-Translations

Good start.  I'd say offhand this is a knowledge
acquisition and classification tool.  Would I be right?

What research has influenced your design choices?  Can
you cite published works, job experiences, etc.?

Len
http://www.mp3.com/LenBullard

Ekam sat.h, Vipraah bahudhaa vadanti.
Daamyata. Datta. Dayadhvam.h

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Brownell [mailto:gizmotron@earthlink.net]

I'm building an
application that runs from any website, and that acts as a sub-browser
enhancement to documents that it downloads. I'm currently working on a
RDF feature based on Dublin Core meta-data in the form of a XML
similar RDF type that best serves the needs of the MTML sub-browser
application.

This application uses MTML code inside of HTML code to create a
relational text gathering system for the accumulated documents
that it works with. The RDF feature is the method that I came up
with to give the application semantic web characteristics. So this
application will use its search item capabilities to sort through RDF
as it now can with the MTML embedded in HTML. This RDF will not
be an author defined tagging system, unlike the MTML that is. MTML
is a natural language way of tagging information in HTML for the
purpose of manipulating the tagged text that it encapsulates.