Subject: Re: HM.applications-Translations

> Good start.  I'd say offhand this is a knowledge
> acquisition and classification tool.  Would I be right?
>
> What research has influenced your design choices?  Can
> you cite published works, job experiences, etc.?
>
> Len

Hi Len,

This is the generic use of the concept of MTMLing a document.
I'm building a charting application for Gestalt psychology practitioners
that has a telemetry option for inclusion of MTML embedded information
that can be included in a research tool. This form of markup will be used
to isolate the meaning of the telemetry based on the needs of that group's
own construct library. This tool will act as a transmission device from the
practitioners that voluntarily participate.

I base my work on the old adage "necessity is the mother of all invention."
I needed a way of expressing ideas and singles words that represent ideas
in the form of an XML that a monkey could learn to use. Don't tell the PsyD
group that they out performed the monkeys, it will just go to their heads. I mean
I've actually gotten them to understand this. Now there's a factor for you to consider
while implementing the use of a HumanML.

I was inspired by something that I dreamed up while looking into XML back when the W3C
started showing it off 30 months ago. At least that was the first time that I saw it.

MTML can be used for relational text gathering. It can also be used as a DBMS, an index to
an e-book. I haven't thought about it much. So yes you are correct that it can be a
knowledge acquisition and classification tool,

See it used as a Network Resource at http://www.g-g.org/nr

Mark