Subject: Re: HM.interactions: initial questions

"Sean B. Palmer" wrote:
> > > If this will be a simple "DOH" or a complex "HMM",
> > > I really couldn't say.
>
> "D'oh!" is spelt with an apostrophe, and is an interjection. Forget
> what the OED say; they're wrong.

Who ever said it was in english. I'm Swedish. I think you need to adjust
your agent so that it understands my cultural profile Sean :-)

> > [...] I'm way more interested in creating a SW that works.
>
> Hooray! I'm glad I'm not the only one...

<g> I'm not sure if I should state for the record that none of 2 last
quoutes was from me :-) I like this SW talk, it inspires me. Makes me
feel ordinary, normal, almost on the borderline to sane. I thought IP
names where invented to give a sense of meaning to the net, now someone
got the idea that we should give content meaning too. Look at my
homepage ( http://www.geometrek.com/~gurun ). It's meaningless. Wonder
what SW can do for me...

A poem, custom made [best viewed with moonshine]:

  I say data, they say give it meaning.
  I say information, they say give it meaning.
  I say knowledge, they say give it meaning.
  I say HTML, they say give it meaning.
  I say XML, they say give it meaning.
  I say schema, they say give it meaning.
  I say annotation, they say give it meaning.
  I say RDF, they say give it meaning.
  They say SW, I say give it meaning.

  When I say meaning, they say not in your life*.

:-)

Cheers,
/Niclas

*) It's a poem, it needs a stain of depression.